Thursday, April 19, 2007

No Bakes (Mountain Bars)

Hey! I suppose I will be the first to post a recipe :) Here is one of the best cookies.. I have like, 4 favorite cookies, though...

No Bakes (Mountain Bars)

2 cups sugar
1/2 cups milk
1/2 cups butter
1/2 cups cocoa powder
1/2 cups peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups quick oats

Boil first four ingredients for one minute, then take off stove. Add peanut butter, then add vanilla and oats. Stir, then scoop onto cookie sheet(s). (Note: when you add the vanilla and oats, you can put some coconut in it, too.. about 1 cup)

5 comments:

BrittaH said...

Cool! I will have to try them soon. I do not have time to post on here until I get back though. :(

Unknown said...

:( That will be fine.. I have a bunch of recipes to post!

Joe McLean said...

You have to put shredded cocoa nut in them too, Beth. *drool*

Unknown said...

There, added it as an option ;P Oh, and please, do not drool on me..

T. Jan Rose , Web Manager said...

Cool. I'm NOT drooling on you!.... Just look down at MY shoes. SISTER JAVAMANJOE